Lenz Contractors Inc San Antonio
Your Renovation Professionals
Our Renovation Craftsmen are dedicated and have the knowledge and experience necessary to preserve any your home in every detail. Our restoration work blends seamlessly with the architectural style and period details that represent your of your home or building.
Often the building or home envelope has been comprised by many years of exposure to the elements and lack of maintenance. We use the most modern materials and methods to shield a structure, restore its beauty, and in the process add many more years of life to these buildings, without compromising unique features.
Often we see buildings and homes which have fallen victim to prior inappropriate remodeling projects, with features and finishes added with hideous results. We are able to carefully remove these and restore the architectural design of your home or building..
What sets us apart from other renovation contractors is that we have own plumbing, heating and air conditioning, and electrical master tradesmen in house as employees, as well as the most talented carpenters, finishers and other construction trades. This insures a well coordinated, well crafted, on schedule project.
- Site Work & Excavation
- Demolition Work
- Concrete Work
- Structural Steel & Welding
- Light Gauge Steel Framing
- Carpentry Work – Rough Framing, Siding, and Trim
- Insulation, Thermal and Sound Attenuating
- Drywall (Sheetrock)
- Carpentry Work - Finish Work, Trim & Moldings
- Cabinets and Millwork
- Countertops & Surfacing of All Types
- Granite and Marble Slabs
- Ceramic and Stone Tiling
- Decorative Plastering
- Painting: Interior/Exterior. Special Coatings, Faux Finishes
- Flooring: Wood, Carpet, Tile, Laminates, and Vinyl
- Heating, Venting & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Insurance Repair Specialists. We represent you not the insurance Company.
- Water Damage & Structural
- Drying and Dehumidification
- Fire & Smoke Damage
- Historic Restorations